Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a funk!

I love when my day begins with agonizing stress and worry...


NOT.

Breakfast:
16 oz cold water
1 whole banana
1 slice whole grain bread
1 boiled egg
1 large coffee, cream -no sugar

Vitamins:
1 Flintstones multivitamin with Choline
1 folic acid
1 fish oil/omega 3, borax and flax seed combo pill thing.

The reason I take Flintstones as opposed to a normal, adult multivitamin, is because whenever I take normal multis (I'm specifically talking Centrum at this point) I get a stomachache so bad, and it moves into my back and I can't do anything but lay down for about half an hour until it dissipates. I always forget to ask my doctor why that would be.

At the close of 2009 and into the first month of 2010, I was pregnant for the first time (I later miscarried) but the OB/GYN recommended that I take Flintstones as opposed to pre-natals. So now, I take one in the morning with my breakfast (when I remember).

I'm working on that large coffee right now and thinking positive thoughts. Come on, Peter Pan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment